Cleveland Kurentovanje is proud to partner with Collision Bend Brewing to bring you the Kurentovanje food you love! They will be offering two pre-order take home meal options. Each option will feed 2-4 persons, will be labeled and have reheating instructions. All pre-orders must be placed by February 10th.
Option 1: Slovenian Smoked Sausage with Sauerkraut and Pierogies
Option 2: Creamy Chicken Paprikash with Spaetzle and Roasted Root Vegetables
Reheat Instructions: bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes
4-Packs of the Collision Bend Kurent Pivo will be available for sale day of when you come to pick up your food. We cannot reserve these in advance.
Collision Bend will also be serving several Kurentovanje-Style meal options for dine-in and take out on February 13th from 11-5. No Reservations. Tables are first come first served and ALL guests will be required to follow COVID Guidelines.
Cleveland Kurentovanje and Collision Bend Brewing Company are extremely committed to following COVID safety guidelines put in place by State officials and the business owners at Collision Bend. Therefore anyone who is unwilling to follow the subsequent guidelines is politely asked to stay home.
COVID precautions will include but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks at the door
- Tables and seating will be appropriately spaced inside the restaurant, enclosed patio, and tasting room but a max capacity will be enforced. If the room is filled, customers will be asked to wait outside or head to Collision's partner restaurant for a drink while they wait.
- Masks are mandatory whenever not seated - including the entrance and walking about the restaurant.
- Patrons cannot just be standing anywhere throughout - they MUST be seated at a table or the spaced out bar.
- Collision staff will service all tables so guests will not need to go up to the bar. Staff will also help direct patrons to the designated areas for pickups, dining, to-go purchases, etc.
- This is not a "party". Guests are not permitted to mill about. You must remain at your table.
- Anyone who is found not sitting, not wearing a mask while moving around, and/or not following protocols in general will be given a warning, and then will be asked to leave.